POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My First Post : Re: My First Post Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:10:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First Post
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2004 14:48:37
Message: <407d8785@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> Nope, Darren is wrong.

Trust me. See my long rambling rant. "I tested it and it works" doesn't
mean "it's right".

> Still, if many people here use odd newsreaders rather than the mainstream
> ones, there will probably be little choice but to generate full MIME
> messages <sigh>

If you're generating the base-64 already, it's a trivial fix. All you
have to do is put "Content-type: image/whatever" instead of
"text/plain", and get rid of the "begin" line, and you're golden.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA USA (PST)
   I am in geosynchronous orbit, supported by